TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Shuuh! pi main jejauh

I really mean it.Really :D

The 'Monster' in me is arriving people! So please follow the simple rules here so that u wont end-up cursing me k?
  1. STAY AWAY from me PLEASE?
  2. Be NICE to me k?
  3. Just ignore all the 'Shouting+Grumpy Faces+Anger = From me (its NOT me, Its just the hormone)
  4. I don't deal with stupid jokes at this moment fellas :D
  5. I need lotsa Chocolate please! feed me! feed me!
  6. SILENCE is my best friend now.
  7. Sekian Terima Kasih MuaX!
HAVE A NICE DAY Fellas! :D

4 comments:

Superzac said...

sopan nye..nak bad mood pun bagi reminder dulu

MizzPhyz said...

haha tu lar pasal kan senah.
kang mak dah speaking Zimbabwe kat mereka kang susah.

baek habaq awal-awal.
hehehe :D

s h y q said...

ko knp nokkksss ...???

MizzPhyz said...

huh? nape nye?
takde mendelah
aku kan mmg uncontrolled-Emo bile Period menyinggah.

so, mmg PMS selalu.
so saje memberitahu RULES yg perlu dituruti ketika beta tgh PMS.

Pendek kate 'Dun-Pray-Pray' lah with me during my PMS.

itu saje. pahe mu? :)