TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My.X'mas. wish. list.


All i want for X'mas is...

tadaaaa... :D


Pertama!
Food for my skin.
Sudah cuba samplenya. Suka! Harus!


Kedua!

Shoes! i love this Converse Leather Shoes so much! Pi shooting senang, nak redah memane pon boleh, basuh pon senang, sempoi +nampak busuk + comot! mak suke!
i LOVE BOTH!!!


Ketiga!
Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! i never change my watch since 4 years ago people! hum i think its worth it to reward myself one of these.
FOSSIL Multifunctional Black Dial $115 or FOSSIL Analog Brown Wood Dial $85


Keempat!

Am a camera Freak. i take pictures every seconds+anywhere+everywhere & everything around me! though i have 5 camera (2 film's & 3 Digitals) in my collections right now.
But i don't have any waterproof type's yet. so? NAK-lah!
Olympus-u770SW-Waterproof-camera



am.counting.the.days.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Gheee! ^_^

No comments: