TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Double Happiness! Yihuu!

After a hard day working like a mad-Dog! These past few months, I FINALLY got a chance to have a sweet-long- off-from-office fellas! Yihuu! Yeah baby, am on leave now!

Yesterday me and my family celebrated Hari Raya Haji at home as usual with all the same ‘clise ‘ raya food-lah and all the chaotic+yelling + screaming from my ‘so-called-satanic’ beloved cousins.Aiyoh! bagai nak gile melayan sekor-sekor! All in all we are having great Raya Haji celebrations though it’s not as BIG as Aidilfitri.

I woke up at 10am today, shower+breakfast+clean-up the house+ cooked for my grandma and then am going out at 12.30pm to meet up Omara at Damansara Perdana. WHY? BECAUSE HE GOT ME A ‘SKINNY BITCH’ book freshly from Singapore! Yess!!!Finally I got it! I am so happy-happy girl-lah! Ghee.. :D

I am all excited to ‘kutip’ the books from him. So I kidnap my little cousin ‘Cheddar’ with me and I drove over to Friendster CafĂ© @ D’sara Perdana. We arrived – I meet him – ‘hi-hi la.la.la.’ – Thanked him a thousand times for getting the book for me (he really go around Kota Singa itu and cari the book for me people,owh, u don’t have to? Err.. no-no! u HAVE to cari! Hee :D) TQ SO MUCH!

So, I balik rumah with a ear to ear BIG SMILE. :D open the plastic bag and guess what??? not one Skinny Bitch Book, its TWO!!! Yes! T-W-O = TWO!!! In the box and with hard cover somemore? OMG! Am so happy gila-lah! Terloncat-loncat like berok dapat pisang. Lucky me! Lucky me!

Why am I so excited about this book?

1. Because the book written by Rory Freedman-a former agent for Ford Models and Kim barnouin – a former model. And they both have successfully counseled models, actors, athlete and other professionals using this “SKINNY BITCH” method baby!

2. I’ve been trying to find this book quite sometimes though. MPH pon tinggal 1 je itu pon kat Penang branch.Boley?

3. Despites my lake of time to go Kinokuniya KLCC and always lupa to singgah Borders The Curve to find the book, am just end up browsing the web page only and thinking of buying the book via eBay?

4. It’s a HOT stuff for my mind & myself improvement too.( as am so jealous of all the Skinny Bitch out there!)

5. And YES of course! I wanna be gorgeous Skinny Bitch-lah!

So, I’ve got my Skinny Bitch & Skinny Bitch in the Kitch to accompany me during my leave-days-lah (though am still reading “Looking for Mr. Goodbunny” by Kathleen O’Reilly which I found very interesting!)

it’s ok, I’ll have the whole week for me ber-malas-malasan dirumah with all my books! Yihuu!

Last words, TQ! TQ! TQ! Oh! TQ! Mr. Omara Sharif for allowing me to trouble u every time ( Tular, sape suh tanye i nak ape eveytime u go overseas?) but i think that’s what “Phyzha” are for anyway? Err… right? Peace! *Wink!*


My next most wanted books are = Elegance + The Flirt + Innocence by Kathleen Tessaro!

MAHU! MAHU! MAHU!

7 comments:

m r z ' 7 7 said...

Can i pinjam??
boley la..
tak baik kedekut tau..
hehe.. aku dh lama xdpt nak bc buku. rindu siot nak membaca!

MizzPhyz said...

hehehe...:D boley,but after i baca semua dulu k!
its still HOT frm oven baby!

Anonymous said...

aku dah ada dah innocence!
huhauahauah

skinny bitch ni novel ke true story ke self help book?
if its a self help book then...
taper la hehe

MizzPhyz said...

yeke! best tak? best tak innocence noks?? takpe mak nak gak in my precious collection! agagaga...

Skinny Bitch is a self help book yg sempoi & tak 'bersyarah'. method yg dua ekor ex-Model & ex-model agent for Ford models ni guna bahse yg to the point and klakar.

nnt aku bg ko tgk ye nonoks :D

Anonymous said...

i benci u!!!!!!!!!
gila byk u punya skinny bitch!!!!!!!
eeeeeii...tak aci u punya lawa.
eh kl mmg takde juga ke?

MizzPhyz said...

hehheh!sowie fie! sama ja tu. u punya i kasi FREE itu plastik bag lagi. LOL :D

Kl ada kutz? in kinokuniya or in Borders maybe? i tak sempat pi check lg, tetibe this friend of mine sudah sukarela mau cari for me & kebetulan dia di S'pore hehe :D juz lucky us right??

m r z ' 7 7 said...

ok, great.. lepas ko dh abis baca..
aku mau pinjam kay.. :)