TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My.Sexy.Baby.

Got tagged by Farah Yasmin, So Cranky LuLu here we go....!

Me.&.My.LOVER

These are the list of top 7 of the guys i got a crush with...huhu!

Abg David Becham!!! uh-Uhh...Sexy+ Lotsa $$$ + Sports Hunk =Delicious-lah!

Oh! Abg Takeshi Kanashiro ku!!! Great actor! My SeXy Sepet! Macho sunggoh kamu! Yum-Yum...



My ever Sexy Abg Brad Pitt! HE got HOT ass people! i just want to spank 'em real hard. haha!

Just look at those Tattoo's & his sexy arms!!! am a BIG fan of them. Been listening their music since i was a kid influenced by all my cousin brothers.My one and ONLY Abg James Hetfield METALLICA frontman.
Aiyoh! tak bole tahan!



The Matrix Hero-Abg Keanu Reeves yang sungguh mengoda kalebu ku!
-Speechless-



Ashton Kutcher
He's CUTE ! + CRAZIE! + CLUMSY! + FUNNY! = A very Fun guy to be with-lah
He definitely can makes me laughing 24-7! MuaX! MuaX! :)


Finally, Last but not least! My Chomel Alan Yun!
Our Malaysian Model & also acting in Sepet & Gubra.
Aku mula-mula crush dgn mamat ni time skolah dulu. 1st time tgk commercial Shampoo pantene dia jadi postman. After that aku start collect all his photo & so fanatically dok tampal kat dinding bilik & my fail,etc!!??? (OMG???? was that me>?) haha! Nway, now knowing that he is a 'gay' really breaks my heart lor.

So! there u go Cranky LuLu 7 of my Jantan Idaman Kalebu.
Now i wanna tag u guys! do it! hehe

  1. Farah Alida
  2. Liza Unchu
  3. Nick
  4. Athreen
  5. Erfie



2 comments:

orked said...

alamak!! kena TAG daaa...malas nyer nk bueak!! hehe

MizzPhyz said...

ahh, tak kire! buat gak! :P