TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tag-Tag-Tag


Tagged again by ShiQ

1. Do you think you're HOT?
. i always think am HOT.So Wut? haha.who cares anyway.

2. Upload your favorite picture of you!

2007-Ladang Tembakau kaki Gunung Merapi, Jogjakarta. This baby still active OK!


3. Why do you like that picture?
.i hv a lot of my fav pictures & this is one of them.Reasons why i like this pix is becoz of the beautiful scenery behind me. Makes me feel so relax & calm & peaceful-lah!


4. When is the last time you ate pizza?
. Last month,Mom bought it.

5. The last song you listened to?
. Animal Instinct by The Cranberries.

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
. Melayan Nenekku tengok TV .

7. People you tag :
Farah Alida

Nick Aiya

Liza Tattoo

At3n

Leyha

8. Who is number 1?
. Taiping with Lurve Gossip Gurl!-My College mate .

9. Say something about number 5?
. Unpredictable-Hardworking.

10. How about number 4?
. Taiping with Lurve Gossip Gurl!-My Sexy Biyatch! MuaX! .

11. Who is number 2?
. Taiping with Lurve Gossip Gurl!-My Junioritaz at College.

No comments: