TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kebesaran Ilahi

One thing about me in taking pictures, i LOVES to picture the sky up above-just name it, Rainbow, sunrise, sunset, rainy day,-i just love them all!

So happen to be this beautiful sunrise i took from the AirBus to Jakarta last week (7 Feb 2009) @ about 7.30am has left me with the BIG impact and guessing that -ALLAH ALMIGHTY- up there got something to tell & show me.



KALIMAH ALLAH

One of my colleague (Amirul Aminuddin-Event) inda office noticed about this picture and left a comment on my Facebook album. I was shocked! & speechless-- all i can say is ALLAHUAKBAR!


1 comment:

InSideOf-Sally said...

insaflah wahai sahabatku... kuikui1
itu anugerah dow ko hengat senang Allah nk tunjuk kebesarannya kat Kita hamba-Nya yg kerdil ni. Allahuakhbar!!!