TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Picture of me

Tagged by ShiQ:-
A picture of the people that mean a lot to you

My Everything! My Superman & My Pocahontas.LuV u Much!



My Soul & My Smile :) My Beloved Grandma



My Annoying + Blackman inda house-Achot Si Itam


My one & only Sayangku Babun-DeQ Yull

A picture of you at the most unique environment
One of the Seven Wonders of the world! Candi Borobudur Jogjakarta. Magnificent!


A picture of you at the place you dislike
Peekture do speaks a thousand word. Juz look at my so-VERY-NOT-comfortable face. Inside Balairong Seri, Karaton Surakarta Hadiningrat ,SOLO. Raja Solo naik tahta kali ke-4 Happend to be Ole Ole Chef Wan shooting sponsor by the Royalty.Tuhan je lah tau perasaan aku time tu. i want to go HOME!

A picture of you with your best smile ( open mouth )
Inside OBTrailer @ MMU Studio recording 'Malam Ini...' the whole month of Ramadhan!
We are crazy indeed.


A picture of you with your best smile (mouth close)

:)


A picture of you with the lamest pose
Ghee...! :D

A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff

My Toy-Always & 4eva~

Mangsa seterusnya (itupon kalau rajin nak buatlah ye.tiada paksaan) :P

  1. Farah Alida
  2. Liza Tattoo
  3. Ath3
  4. Nick Aiya
  5. Saniboey
  6. Azreen
  7. Izza
  8. Leyho
  9. Sesape je lah-

No comments: