TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

.L.O.s.T.

Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd I’m losing my breath,
Lost as a kid, lost as an adult

I feel everything is falling apart and its my fault
Lost as a person, cant find my way
Lost in life every day, Lost in worry

Who am I?
I’ve lived a Lie
Lost to Kindness,
Lost to Love
Lost in the sky,
Like a lonely dove
Lost in thought which I shouldn’t do
It Winds me up,

I can’t get through
Lost to comfort all kind words
Lost to advice that isn’t heard
Lost to those who really care?
All these people always there
Lost in Me, I need a break

Lost in wonder which road should I take?
Lost in a place I don’t know well
Where are you now? There’s no one to tell
Lost here all alone To break these walls

Lost in mind
Lost in soul
Lost memories, there just a hole
Lost YOU, lost my place
Still yet I’m full of hate
Lost in boredom think I’ll leave
There’s a lot in life I need to achieve

GOD, u with me right?

No comments: