TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sighs~

humm
U, for more than 10 years- i tot i knew everything bout u.
But to my surprise , today i realize that i don't know u at ALL? Really.

ALLAH show me sumthing 2day -a lil' teaser bout who u really are.
Tho its not completely 100% clear, i think its enuff to convince me that I DONT KNOW U actually.
My mind always seeking for the answer thinkin why u've been acting so crazie sumtimes & wuts up with your freakin mental whenever u treated me in such way? 1 second so HOT & the next So dymn freakin COLD??

Oh! GOD, never that i knew u've such a roller coaster super-unpredictable life * and u been hiding all this in silent?* No wonder u never talk about this with me in any of our conversations or am not good enuff to be the best listener? or am not that important in your life? Ooh of coz am not.
*Silly me!*

Humm seriously, am speechless Dear. Suddenly felt so sorry 4 u. I didn't know u've been thru all this drama for ages. Am so confused & so wanna know WHY? When? What happen?


There is so many things i don't know about u.
A lil' sad tho ;( sad-very-sad
coz frankly, I DONT KNOW WHO U ARE??