TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

its complicated.



YOU, Listen...

Now, I don't want to lose you
but I don't want to use you
just to have somebody by my side.
And I don't want to hate you,
I don't want to take you
but I don't want to be the one to cry.


But there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.




I think am losing my soul mate - it HURTS & i HATE it so much! and I know I won't find another because there can only be ONE true soul mate. Its nearly 14 years now :) Tho i HATE U sometimes, deep down inside me-i STILL NEED U BY MY SIDE. But SOON it will be a FULLSTOP.There may be future companions but you only have one soul mate created for you in heaven.

No comments: