TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Selamat Hari TUA my Dear Blackman :D

18-3-1987 my 2nd brother was born. Yup! & now he is 22 years old already. HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY My Dear Zairul Azlin Kamarulzaman @ Achot. So, Sambut his birthday @ home je with all my cousins + Aunty & Uncle. Alonk wish u all the best in your life & will always LOVE u & be there for u whenever u need me. MuaX!
Click! Click!Click!
Selamat Hari TUA Blackman~ :P
Our Superman- Cayang Abah!~& My youngest brother- Deq YuLL

Birthday boy with our one & only Pocahontas!-
(dia tengah demam,sian mak aku.
Lap u mommeh!)

Bah, ngangaaaaa-Aaaaaa..... heee :D


Tan-Tin-Tun-Just the Three of us!


4 comments:

AiYa said...

uiks.. sejak bila dia pakai spek? rsa mcm dah putih sket la. ahahahha

m r z ' 7 7 said...

beshnye kek! mesti sodap..
nak itit!

MizzPhyz said...

hahaha-ari2 pakai bedak sejuk agaknye tu :P

btw, dia mmg satu2nye yg rabun dalam famly :D

MizzPhyz said...

Fawah: sedappp..nnt kite mamam kat secret recipe k! :P