TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1st

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
no one.tak pi pon.huhu


2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
yeah, he is my bestfriend


3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
i dont drink baybeh


4. What was your FIRST job?
Marketing & Sales Coordinator Sime Darby Marketing


5. What was your FIRST car?
BlackMaria-Black Iswara aeroback


6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My bestfriend Lyn, she balik perak already :(


7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Doctor Rohaya! i need to see her ASAP.


8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Puan Hazimah, 1 Ramah Mesra, SRK Damansara Jaya (1)


9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Norazlin Mat salleh, yup! bestfriend 4 eva


10. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My helpful friend Farah, mintak tolong dia angkatkan muruku kat guard house ke opiz! TQ nonoks! :D


11. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
check my phone, ada SMS tak.


12. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
A to Z concert (OMG?? haha) at Sunway Lagoon . i was 13.


13. FIRST tattoo?
none-


14. First piercing?
When i was 6?


15. First foreign country you've been to?
Medan, Indonesia with my family.I was 14.


16. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
aiyohh...cant rememberlah


17. If you had one wish, what would it be?
turn back time


18. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
be extra careful in trusting people...eply 'him'!


19. I'm at my worst when..
am having my PMS-pls stay away from me.TQ


20. I love.....my mom & my dad so much! they are my bestfriend, the most sporting & sempoi parent i ever had.Muax!

No comments: