TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What.If.Your.Ex.Said.This.To.You?

What If Your Ex Said This To You?

1.Hi..how are you?
Luarbiasa! & yeah, much-much better without u.

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?
Not Interested.

3 I LOVE U
Really? Cant help it.

4. DO u want some cookies?
Nope.

5.Can you take me a picture?
HELLO? am i looks like ur photographer?

6.Help me in my work?
In your dreams-lah.

7. Here's my gift to you..
Susah-susah je.

8. Let's just be text mates?
am NOT gonna waste my time & credit for u. No TQ.

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
iPod? OMG? is that what u had in mind? tolonglah

10.Let's sit together in the bus.
and what the fucking for anyway?

12. You're still pretty...
Of coz...and will always be.

13.I still LOVE you!
OMG? wut u juz said? i cant understand-lah. la..la..la..

14.Can I visit your house?
if u wanna be in ICU, my pleasure :)

15.Do you love me?
Sorry Baybeh! u are my HISTORY.


Tag goes to:-

1. Leyha

2. ShuQ

3. Saniboey




r

2 comments:

moonland said...

ayyo..napa ndak kelihatan number 12 tuh nyehhh!!tapinya mmg pandai ko jawab soklan.motif pekse pon ko camtu gak ker?hahaha

MizzPhyz said...

hehehe..siutz je ko.
a'ah aku mmg terror bab-bab menjawab ni. trimas la diucapkan wahai Ika.:P