TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

To.Let.Go.



Last nite I can’t sleep.i dunno wut I was thinkin of? Or maybe the itchiness of ‘Ketumbit’ in my eyes making me like 'cacing kepanasan'. Then suddenly something come across my mind that I know I shouldn’t think about it anymore.NO.Not anymore.

I think I made my decision clear TO LET GO & firm enough to convince myself that GOD has send him to me for that particular moment just to make me a BETTER and STRONG person that I am now. And couldn’t agree more YES! I am Happy with who I am now. Alhamdulillah.TQ ALLAH 4 EVERYTHING.

This is something I found while I was reading last nite before am off to bed. And I think I would loved to share with all my beloved friends out there.

To.Let.Go

To let go isn’t to forget, not think about, or ignore.
It doesn’t leave feelings of anger, jealousy or regret.
Letting go isn’t WINNING and it isn’t LOSING.
It’s not about pride and it’s not about how you appear.
And it’s not obsessing or dwelling on the past.


Letting go isn’t blocking memories or thinking sad thoughts.
And doesn’t leave emptiness, hurt or sadness.
It’s not giving in or giving up.
Letting go isn’t about loss, and it’s not about defeat.

To let go is to cherish memories, but to overcome and to MOVE ON.
It is having an open mind and confidence in the future.
Letting go is ACCEPTING.
It is learning and experiencing and growing.


TO LET GO IS TO THANKFUL FOR THE EXPERIENCES THAT MADE YOU LAUGH, MADE YOU CRY AND MADE U GROW.
It’s about all the you have, all that you had and all that you will soon gain.

Letting go is having the courage to accept change, and the strength to keep moving.
Letting go is growing up.
It is realizing that the heart can sometimes be the most potent remedy.
TO LET GO IS TO OPEN A DOOR, TO CLEAR A PATH AND TO SET YOUR-SELF FREE!


What a great massage. Cheers!






4 comments:

orked said...

teringat kekasih lama ker makcik..felling nor sejak mata ketumbit nie..hehehe

MizzPhyz said...

siutz betol mak buyong ni kan...
hehehe..
ala..sekilas lalu je 'promo' 10 secs gitu.promo murahan je.x de maknenye nak 'INGAT' kt makhluk itu lagi. NEVER. :)

m r z ' 7 7 said...

haha.. tula, emo plak dia..
jgn kaco mak buyong, kang dia karate kang.. huhu.

yea.. it is indeed a great message! what u've went thru is really tough, letting go is the hardest part.. n i salute u girl!
u r one tough cookie..

MizzPhyz said...

TQ! oh, TQ! my dear fawah!
Yeah, cant agree more!

u & i we both go through the same 'From Taiping with LOVE' syndrome back then.haha! but Thank GOD! u guys made it! :D

Come to think it back again, owh, its such a waste of time-lah but worth knowing that am NOT gonna spend mylife living together with a jerk my whole life!Ya, ALLAH SYUKUR SGT! :)