TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cello ;(

My baby Boo-Gone! ;(


i LOVE him so much! From day one he came to this world i was the one being his babysitter till now. He is my WHITE & MANJA cat i ever had. So sweet that he will always knew when i was down, sad & very good listener every-time. Now he's gone ;( leaving me to be with HIM up above.
am so devastated when i received the text massages ( i was inda ofiz) frm my mom later this evening that she found Cello's body at the back of our house dah kembong & sadly brutally injured attacked by a crazie !@*^!&@^!%@& dog! urgh! Oh Dear...WHY? and of coz that time i juz control all my sadness due to continue my editing but GOD knows how badly i wanna cry out loud at the time!
He will always wake me up like this ;( nOw no more ;((((

After done my work, rushing back home and seeing everybody is so down with this lost. Esply my Mom ;( i hugged her & we cried ;( juz cant help it. He is like a lil' brother to me. Yeah called me crazie but its true my love to animal esply to my Cats is beyond everything coz sumtimes Cat understands u better than human being & they WONT ever wanna HURT u in anyway.


Cello-RIP 2004-2010 ;(

Yeah i know NUTTIN LAST FOREVER its so obvious like duhhh? right. Yeup, i accept it dah ajal dia. But ajal yg sgt menyedihkan and the saddest thing to end 2010 with. Its ok, i believe everything happens for a reason. TQ ALLAH 'borrowed' Cello for a while to make us happy :)
and am praying He'll be in peace up there. Cello sayang, me love u & definitely MISSSSS u so much! * tears falling & falling & falling*



Betol kata Tina in her FB status:

Tina Toon Razak dalam tak sedar tetiba berkaca mata ni , tersentuh hati bila tengok kesedihan Phyzha Fariza Kamarul yang baru kehilangan 'Celo' si kucing kesayangan . Kadang~kadang haiwan lebih memahami manusia & bleh jadi sahabat terbaik dalam idup Love my Me~Ong & Miss my Pichu (RIP) ♥--TQ Tina!



No comments: