TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

New!

Today am officially 'done' with my old 'habitat'. Alhamdulillah! Syukur to ALLAH Almighty for all the 'Patient' HE gave me thru all the 'roller-coaster-ride' during am inda Jajahan :). Tho its really tough momentoz for me to struggle everything, but am glad i did it with pride.Yes i do. Amin.

Managed to settle all my task given on time is a VERY precious moment in my life. The feeling is like u jump off from Bunjy -Jumping! Uweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am Free Willy! Yihaaa :D and seriously it felt SO DYMN GOOD indeed fellas. Really :)

Now,RESET everything+RECHARGE energy+REFRESH my mind to START my new JOURNEY! am all EXCITED.May ALLAH Guide me all the way.Bring it on baby!

Am in da new 'Habitat' now! Yessaaa. So excited & nervous too huhuu. New Team + New cool+crazie Bosses! hehe + New Program + New thing to venture & learn! woohooo
Well, i know everything has they own 'obstacles + pressure' anywhere is the same but am praying hard that i will manage to handle it wisely & deliver all the new task given to me smoothly. InsyaALLAH.

To my old 'Habitat', TQ SO MUCH for I've learned the best from u guys. alot! alottt! Esply from YOU.
and i will not forget all the madness nite staying back & all the fun we had.Trimas! :)

And Assalamualaikom! to my new 'Habitat'! am looking forward to going crazie & wild with u guys!
Yeah, everything is new for me, hopefully i can cope & gel well with my new home :)
am da' new kid on da' block! Yeah of coz i need all da' "tunjuk ajar ku sifu!" frm all the otaiz in my team.Semoga semua berjalan lancar. Amin.

No comments: