TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kalajengking!

HAPPY BUFDEY to US! Yeay~

My Babadom & Me berkongsi bulan kelahiran yang sama. Yeah its NOVEMBER Baby :)
Mine was on the 1st NOVie & His is 2day! 6th NOVie :P
So, we're both a SCORPIOZ huhu
2day Mommeh celeburetz our birthday @ our crib.
Juz a simple one with Chocolate Cheese Cake & KFC but indeed FULL of LOVE :)
TQ 2 my 2 Lil' Brother to setting this up. So Sweet of u guys. Alonk Laf u mash!
&&& I Thank ALLAH 4 everything-The pain & the joy throughout the wonder-years i've been thru. Praying that the years ahead HE will ALWAYS guide me thru thick & thin in this Crazie LIFE :) AMIN.
The rest of it is MAKAN time! Yummzzz!

TQ Abah for SPOILED me all da' way. hehe and am lovin it! :) Muax

HAPPY BUFDEY SCORPIOZ
LOVE u!

:)
Da' Blackman-Si Pengerusi Majelis. TQ Muax!
My Lil' Bro- Abunz & Mommeh Muax!

No comments: