TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

X-Ceptionz.

When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry.And curse at the wind.He broke his own heart and I watched.As he tried to reassemble it.And my momma swore that.She would never let herself forget.And that was the day that I promised.I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.But darling, you are the only exception.Maybe I know, somewhere deep in my soul.That love never lasts.And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.Or keep a straight face

And I've always lived like this.Keeping a comfortable distance.And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness.Because none of it was ever worth the risk.But you are the only exception.I've got a tight grip on reality.But I can't let go of what's in front of me here.I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up.Leave me with some kind of proof, it's not a dream.

oh,

And I'm on my way to believing
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing

No comments: