TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

LOST.

Yup.That's the best word to describe what i am at the moment.
Seriously am LOSING MY MIND now. Sighs~~
Lotsa thing keep on bugging me lately & i cant figure out HOW in hell to solve it. i juz cant.

Dealing with 'myself' is the hardest thing to do at the moment. Been struggling with my 'dark-side' is killin me. TRYIN so hard to kick it away from my life,but NOT that easy.Not that easy.

My "Hell witta Fluorescent Light" wont leave me alone every second. They don't understand what I've been thru.

Wanna SCREAM out LOUD.REALLY.
Wanna Jump off the building & END everything.
Wanna Slap & KILL someone real BAD.
Wanna GO AWAY frm all this SHITZ that make me SICK.
Seriously i juz FED-UP.NUMB.TOTAL.


TQ for those who want to listen to all my shitz.
TQ also for the ignorance.
True, no one can HELP me, BUT me & HIM up above. Yes i know.

No comments: