TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Raye zero nine!

MY Raya was Blast! am outta work for a week! uweee yezzzaa &&& the whole aidilfitri is all about FOOD+LAUGHING+ FAMILY+ FWENDS+LOVE & Definitely FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

L.O.V.E! Muax!

Kasi Gegarrrrrrrr! ahhaha

Our very own ketupatz! a must!
!
My Pocahontas & My Superman! Lap yah muax2!

My Hari raya hairdo! yeehuuu! *Creditz to Farah-Jezmonz*

My Beloved DeQ Yull & Mommeh :)

My Bodyguard a.k.a-kuli i-hehehe * Zairul Azlin & Amierul Fitrie*

The Gediks.com

Da' Black parade. ko ade?

My Nenek bucukkuuuu! sayammm nenek! Muax!

My sixth Syawal me & my biyatchez ber-Boom! Boom! PoW!

Da' tix!!! Black Eyed Peas in town people!!!

us!
Shayanggggggggggg!!! Muax2!

pump it! pump it! pump it!

sing!-can u meet me halfway~la la laaaaa

yeh bebeh!

Ma' Crazie Bitchta muax2!

Baki was there to partayyy to!

BEP superb!

My crazie gegels

BLACK EYED PEAS RAWKKKKKKKKKKK!


Told ya! my Raya was BLAST! am so GREATFUL! :D

No comments: