TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It.Was.U.All.These.While.







Didn't they say that I would make a mistake .Didn't they say you were gonna be trouble 

People told me you were too much to take .I couldn't see it I didn't want to know .I let you in and you let me down .You messed me up and you turned my life around .You left me feeling I had nowhere to go. 
I was alone how was I to know that? 

You'd be there when I needed somebody .You'd be there the only one who could help me.I had a picture of you in my mind .Never knew it could be so wrong .Why'd it take me so long just to find 

The friend that was there all along? *Sighs* 

Who'd believe that after all we've been through .I'd be able to put my trust in you .Goes to show you can forgive and forget .Looking back I have no regrets 'cause .You'd be there, when I needed somebody. 

You'd be there, the only one who could help me. Maybe.




Maybe i was blind.Maybe u were.Maybe just maybe.

No comments: