TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Snow The Ball.


So he said what's the problem baby.What's the problem I don't know.Well maybe I'm in love.
Think about it every time.I think about it.Can't stop thinking 'bout it.
How much longer will it take to cure this.Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love.
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love.
Come on, Turn a little faster.Come on come on.The world will follow after.Come on, 
Cause everybody's after love.

So I said I'm a snowball running.Running down into the spring that's coming all this love.
Melting under blue skies.Belting out sunlight.Shimmering love.
Uh baby I surrender.To the strawberry ice cream.Never ever end your all this love
Well I didn't mean you do it.But there's no escaping your love.
These lines of lightning.Mean we're never alone,Never alone, no, no.

Come on,Move a little closer.Come on,I want to hear you whisper.Come on, 
Settle down inside my love.Come on,Jump a little higher.Come on,If you feel a little lighter
Come on, We were once Upon a time in lov.

We're accidentally in love.

No comments: