TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wondering.

I've been sittin here. Tryin to find myself. I get behind myself .I need to rewind myself. Lookin for the payback. Listen for the playback.They say that every man bleeds just like me. People don't know about the things I say and do. They don't understand about the shit that I've been through. It's been so long since I've been home. I've been gone, I've been gone for way too long. Maybe I forgot all things I miss? Oh somehow I know there's more to life than this. I said it too many times. And I still stand firm. You get what you put in. And people get what they deserve. Still I ain't seen mine No I ain't seen mine. I've been giving. just ain't been gettin. I've been walking that there line. So I think I'll keep a walking With my head held high I'll keep moving on and only God knows why.


No comments: