TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LAF.YUH!!!!





He drives me CRAZIE!!! LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGG
juz cant get enuff of him la
ya ya call me 'perempuan gila' haha i know rite?
but juz cant help it.
he is JUZ too cute to be true! &&& his 'JANTAN' voice melt me awayyyyyy

Gotta chance to actually TALK with him on phone last nite with da' help of my lovely biyocth Norbee from Astro & the person in-charge doin 'Diari Shahir' hehe TQ a bunch dalin 4 makin my dream come true!!!! * ahhhh PENGSAN!*

i was like shaking & sweatin like a fat pig! &&& of crozzz i was overwhelming & truely insane!
like OMG???? it was him talkin to me on phone! can u believe that??? Ohh my... he reallyyyyyyyy buat i jadi sewel la..seriously-seriously!

Ya Rabbiii..knapela ko ni somel sgtttttttt!
*Pix curi frm his FB haha*

Shahir Shayang nak muax kit leh?
hahahhahhaa
kompom aku dah ANGAU tahap kronik over tis mamat laa..how la ni?
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

NorbeeAvilShafaril said...

kauuu adalah gilerrrr...from; NORBEE ASTRO...(OMG..tlgla buang nama tuh)..pls put it as norbeeyonce kerr...Mrs.Shahir oopsss..Shafaril kerrrr....wakawaka..embung pungggg!!

MizzPhyz said...

wahahha
yes i am!!!!
waka waka ha ha :P