TQ.4.Dropping by. Fellas!

Tick! Tock!

Monday, December 7, 2009

hummm

humm. 2day u say Hi! to me like always. Comenye 2day i was layan je. I Hi! back to u. Then slowly u make urself do what u did. WHY now? i wonder? Sumhow, Ur' Confessions does make me extremely SHOCKED! &&& suddenly make me a lil' sad tho :(

hummm-speechless i was, am totally helpless. Honestly, i dont need that NOW it should be years back before anything happens rite? Well, am glad u did put up all the courage to tell me that u are SORRY but i deeply thinks that its far too late already. am so cold already & i juz cant turn back time. NO- there is NO-WAY-AT-ALL.am so hurt already.

Tho ur confessions makes me sick but am glad u did. at-least i FINALLY know...TQ



4 comments:

Cik Jumi said...

WHTFFFFF???? update plisssss!!!!!!!!

MizzPhyz said...

oohh yeahhh darlenee! i know rite!!!
cant wait to tell uuuuuuuu!!!!

Farah . 5577 said...

kenapa ini? me want update too! hikss.. gile kepoh aku ini..

MizzPhyz said...

fawwah, u dowanna know it dear.
that thing lahhhhhhhhhhhhh
lunch?????